Tuesday, March 4, 2008

And Then There Was One


Okay, so no music this week, but I figure y'all will cut me some slack. I've got a playlist bouncing around in my head, so keep your eyes peeled next Monday.

I'm still a little raw from losing Boots. The tears come sporadically, but with intensity. We had a thunderstorm the other night that I'm sure she was happy to miss. Rocky and I both miss her -- though I think Rocky finds being the only dog a bittersweet experience. He gets all my attention when I'm home, but has to endure my class time on his own. (He is noticeably happier when I come through the door these days.)

Let's see...training. Oy. I started over again yesterday (T-minus six months). I kinda fell off the wagon when school started. It's okay so far. Nothing terribly noteworthy. Just trying to keep it all together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you and Rocky have each other.