Thursday, March 20, 2008

All I'm Sayin'...

...is this piddly little chicken salad is no match for the single glass of wine I decided to drink with it. Holy cow, looks like my study break will be slightly extended. Otherwise, my notes are about to get *really* interesting.

Anyway, the real reason I'm posting is because, in the course of cooking up the tasty-tasty chicken for the salad, I rediscovered an album I haven't listened to in about six years:





It's neither his best, nor my favorite, but it is still A-OK. (And what a wacky video, eh?)

P.S. Music always always always makes cooking better.
P.P.S. Chris Isaak = dreamboat (been the case since I was 15).
P.P.P.S. I'm not sure when this blog turned the corner from triathlon- to musicky-blog, but whattaya gonna do?

Nuthin! That's right!

(Hey, have some more wine there, Drinky.)

No comments: