Monday, July 30, 2007

Will Blog for Snacks


The COOLEST thing happened today: I arrived home from a training run and there was a package in front of my door from Duane and Kelly. That all by itself was super cool...then I opened it.

And howled!

Corn bread, corn tortillas, corn puffs, popcorn, corn cob holders, corn chips, corn nuts, creamed corn, and whole kernel corn. (This sentence is even funnier if you read it using Bubba's voice from Forrest Gump.)

I'm sure you've noticed I've been MIA for the last week. I had a mild case of the doldrums that seemed to be going around tribloggerland last week. This package + some much-needed words of empathy and support from Megan and Jenny = KrissyGo back in business.

Thanks, guys!

5 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

OMG! That song is cracking me up!

Anyways, yay for corn! It's too bad you can't do the relay, because I was going to make everyone carry this squishy corn cob (not real corn, it's like a stress ball) as a baton.

Brent Buckner said...

Ha!

"Coal to Newcastle" now faces a contender: "Corn to Iowa".

Wrenched Photography said...

snazzy!

Andra Sue said...

Corn products--how very apropos!!! You're not alone in your doldrums...we've all got 'em. Actually, mine have subsided as well, so it must've been something in the air. :-)

Benson said...

Great! Ab Fab!
Love the CORN theme.
Good snacks for good eat'n.