Monday, May 5, 2008

Music Monday 5.5.08

The Formative Years Series

I must admit, this week's list is much shorter as I was obviously more interested in R&B. But Casey Kasem's Weekly Top 40 being what it is, and junior high dances being what they are, all this still permeated my awkward stage. (When's this stage gonna be over already?!)

Next week I will take a little break before we hit the high school years for a hill-climbing mix. Enjoy.

Junior High, Vol. 2: Pop Metal, Hair & Guitars (1987-1989)

Welcome to the Jungle
Guns 'n' Roses

Nothin' but a Good Time
Poison

Pour Some Sugar on Me
Def Leppard

Dude Looks Like a Lady
Aerosmith

Here I Go Again
Whitesnake

Kiss Me Deadly
Lita Ford

I Hate Myself for Loving You
Joan Jett & the Blackhearts

Bad Medicine
Bon Jovi

Girls, Girls, Girls
Motley Crue

No comments: