Sunday, August 24, 2008

One Last Summer Indulgence



Good golly, I heart me some Grease 2. It appears that everyone deals with these last days to race day in some strange ways. Apparently mine is to load up on the CHEESE! Exhibit A: last week's Britney-fest. Exhibit B: see clip above.

Anyway, school starts tomorrow, which is the "real" reason for the clip (sure it is).

I'm excited, which is a good sign, even though I've got a pretty full plate this semester. Either way, though, I think I need to band up with some Pink Ladies so we can pledge to act cool, to look cool, and to beeeeeee cool.

2 comments:

Go Mom Go said...

I LOVE Grease 2! How funny!

Anytime I catch it I have to watch...kind of like a car accident or something. :)

I wish you all the best this weekend and am so sad that I won't get a chance to meet up! I am in a pity party of sorts missing the race!

I will be watching ironmanlive.com!
Rock it and celebrate each stroke, pedal and step. You will have a blast!

Peace!

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!!!!!!!! Good luck and enjoy Louisville! I will be checking you out on the tracking site, those things are addictive...

stacey