Monday, February 11, 2008

Music Monday 2.11.08

I'm wondering how many points I get for lasting until February before actually complaining about winter. Zero? Well, that's more than the high yesterday, so I guess I'll take it.

In the meantime, here's a smattering of tunes that remind me of running in the desert. They're my own personal faves, but not all are necessarily about being outside. That's a picture of my front yard in Cruces. I'll try not to get too weepy thinking about it...

Wide Open Spaces
Dixie Chicks

Running on Empty
Jackson Browne

Against the Wind
Bob Seger

Running Down a Dream
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Life on the Road
The Kinks

Better Things
The Kinks

She's Got Everything
Dave Davies

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Dave Davies

The Climb
No Doubt

Sunday Morning
No Doubt

End it on This
No Doubt

1 comment:

Andra Sue said...

You have my wishes for an early Spring! I'm sick of the "cold" weather, too, although it's not nearly as brisk here in Texas as in Iowa. :)