Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My parents are crazy...or drunk

Oh for crying out loud. I got this e-mail from my parents in the Philippines. Based on the time stamp, they _couldn't_ have been drunk -- right? First of all, they're never this chatty. And is that a "video of me and your mom doing it" joke in there? Yikes.

Hey Kiddo,

Your mother and I just wanted to wish you a Happy Holiday but I can see that you are reading this but not really understanding any of it... your head is somewhere else... isn't it... You should be getting into the SNOWY season here real soon... if not already... well I have attached a picture of me and ma I just took today... about ten minutes ago... with my little camera... I messed it up and pushed the video button and got some candid moments... trashed them... don't want that kind of stuff out in the open... GOTCHA... got cha thinking now huh... nothing to blush about... your mother was just saying she had her eyes closed for both shots and we had to do it over... How's my dogs dealing with the cold weather... they still getting outside to play and chase the ball?? NO... you lazy brat...

Love you Knuckle Head

4 comments:

Danielle in Iowa in Ireland said...

I love that my parents can still be embarassing well after I moved out of their house :-) And yeah any vague illusions to such illicit video by parents must be the result of alcohol.

Duane said...

Hope you have a great T-day!

KrissyGo! said...

The best: I got another e-mail from my parents. This one is angrily demanding that I tell everyone that they don't drink (which is true, they don't...anymore). :D

M said...

Huh?

I hope you had a great holiday!