Friday, May 4, 2007

Why I REALLY Tri...

So I dabbled in a little celebrity look-alike this morning...

First, I put in a picture from what I call my Prime Time (right after I moved to Seattle from DC and was in the best shape of my life). Here's what I got:



Not bad...these are all very pretty ladies...more than enough to make a girl feel good about herself.

I should have quit while I was ahead.

But no, I went and used a more recent picture from here in New Mexico:



Oh dear. We are not in CuteGirl-Ville anymore. Seriously, Regis Philbin?!!?!

What. The. Mother. CRAP?!

That's it. I'm going for a run.

1 comment:

Wrenched Photography said...

aww. your still cute. I was thinking Jessica Alba....

But you could always shave your head and wear cowboy boots, you have the trailer part down :)